Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to scheduled arrival. 25% of deposit, plus tax will be charged. For 13 days to 3 days prior to scheduled arrival, 100% of deposit will be charged. Full fee charged for all sites and dates if “no show” or if guest gives less than 2 days notice prior to arrival date.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you must call the resort during business hours. Email notifications are not accepted.
Anchor Down Site Map
- Site differences are based on location (besides the type - back-in, etc.)
- Rates are individual Nightly Rates including up to 4 people, 1 RV, and 1 Vehicle Per Site
- Buddy Site rates are based on the two sites together (1 Back-In & 1 Pull-In Site) & include up to 8 people, 2 RVs, and 2 Vehicles for the Buddy Site - They are designed to have at least 1 Motorhome to be on the Pull-In site. You may use another type of camper on the pull-in site but be aware that whomever pulls in may not be able to get their vehicle out
- Deposit is 25% of your total invoice
- 3 Night Minimum Stay on Holidays and Special Events
- 4 Night Minimum Stay on Sites # 139-175 at all times
- Extra Person permit is $10.00 per Night - (Maximum of 6 people per site)
- There is a visitor fee from May to September.
- Extra Vehicle Permit is $3.50 per Night
- Permit to use your own Golf Cart (Electric Only) is $5.00 per Night. Privately owned golf carts must have proof of proper liability insurance (minimum $50,000 coverage) and shown at check-in.
- Golf Cart Rentals are $35 per Day from 9 am to 9 pm
- Cornhole Board Rentals are $10 per Day from 9 am to 9 am
- Boat Slip & Jet Ski Dock Rentals are $20 per Night from 10 am to 10 am the next morning
- Life Jacket Rental is $8 per day until 9 pm
- The pool is guaranteed to be open Memorial Day to Labor Day weekend
- * All pricing is plus tax